Start your journey with MBI Training and this short course that is bound to help every salon professional.
Need Some Motivation?
No doubt your clients ask for your advice, so you need to be sure on how to guide them!
As a salon professional, you may still want some extra confidence in basic makeup application.
Foundation choice, colour matching and highlighting are crucial in achieving the right look and who doesn’t need to know about creating perfect and easy eyes that will draw you in.
No matter what your level, there is always something new to learn.
You may need a refresher or maybe you are looking to get back into the beauty world and a new job. Turn your new skills into your salon offer.
In this short course you will learn and perfect the following:
- Application basics for a stunning result.
- Special techniques and professional tricks.
- Colour matching foundation to skin tone.
- Highlighting & contouring with ease.
- How to do quick eyes and brows.
Important Course Info
Your Trainer: Amanda Marsh is a highly experienced pro makeup artist and qualified trainer with over 17 years in the industry. Based in Sydney for over 11 years, Mandy was International Color Stylist for DIOR, Head MUA for The Wiggles and worked for Estee Lauder Companies in their Head Office. Re-locating to the Hunter Valley 7 years ago, Mandy was a trainer at The Mask Academy before starting her own business – IVORY STATE – in early 2018.
Your Model: You will need to bring along a friend or relo as your model.
(** Please ensure they ARE NOT wearing any makeup on arrival, as you are going to make them look fantastic!)
Deposit: A 25% deposit is payable to secure your booking. (** non-refundable inside 10 business days before course)
Pre-requisites: We are only taking industry professionals at this stage.
Our Next Course 19th April 2021
How Long: 2 – 3 Hours
When: Monday 19th April 2021
Time: From 3pm to 6pm
Where: MBI Jessica Cosmetics
4/4 Pambalong Drive,
$399 (Inc GST)
Normally valued at $649
You will get all this and more included in your fee!
- A PERSONAL atmosphere with a maximum of 3 students.
- Plenty of time to ask questions and perfect your technique.
- A Nee Makeup Basic Kit (13 Piece) with everything you need for the training and beyond – valued at $350 (Salon Price).
- Colour match your kit on the day.
- A take home makeup manual so you don’t forget the essentials.
- A 15% discount voucher on your next Nee Purchase.
- An authorised Certifcate of Attendance.