Start your journey with MBI Training and this short workshop that is bound to help every salon professional and makeup guru.
In this short workshop you will learn and perfect the following:
- Application basics for a stunning result.
- Special techniques and professional tricks.
- Colour matching foundation to skin tone.
- Highlighting & contouring with ease.
- How to do quick eyes and brows.
Need Some Motivation?
Whether you a salon pro who needs the right technique and good advice for clients, or you are at home and love flawless and easy application.
Either way, you may want some extra confidence in basic makeup application using a professional product.
Foundation choice, colour matching and highlighting are crucial in achieving the right look and who doesn’t need to know about creating perfect and easy eyes that will draw you in.
Regardless of your level, there is always something new to learn.
You may need a refresher or maybe you are looking to get back into the beauty world and a new job. Turn your new skills into your salon offer.
Your Trainer: Amanda Marsh is a highly experienced pro makeup artist and qualified trainer with over 17 years in the industry. Based in Sydney for over 11 years, Mandy was International Color Stylist for DIOR, Head MUA for The Wiggles and worked for Estee Lauder Companies in their Head Office. Re-locating to the Hunter Valley 7 years ago, Mandy was a trainer at The Mask Academy before starting her own business – IVORY STATE – in early 2018.
Your Model: You will need to bring along a friend or relo as your model.
(** Please ensure they ARE NOT wearing any makeup on arrival, as you are going to make them look fantastic!)
Deposit: A 25% deposit is payable to secure your booking. (** non-refundable inside 10 business days before course)
Pre-requisites: None – you just need to be interested in makeup!
Our Next Session – Coming Soon!
How Long: 2 – 3 Hours
When: Monday 19th April 2021
Time: From 3pm to 6pm
Where: MBI Jessica Cosmetics
4/4 Pambalong Drive,
$499 (Inc GST)
Includes Makeup Kit Valued at Over $600!
Pro clients | $399 for first student includes kit | Additional students $199 – kit then optional
You will get all this and more included in your fee!
- A PERSONAL atmosphere with a maximum of 3 students.
- Plenty of time to ask questions and perfect your technique.
- A Nee Makeup Basic Kit (14 Piece) with everything you need valued at over $600 retail.
- Colour match your kit on the day.
- A take home makeup manual so you don’t forget the essentials.
- A 15% discount voucher on your next Nee Purchase.
- An authorised Certifcate of Attendance.