JESSICA Cosmetics Australia Chance to Win $5,000 TERMS OF ENTRY
This competition (the “Promotion”) is conducted by Masters Beauty International Pty Ltd ABN 53 163 051 303 trading as JESSICA Cosmetics Australia, Unit 13, 7 Revelation Close, Tighes Hill NSW 2297 (the “Promoter”).
1. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the Prize if they are the winner.
2. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promotion is open to all residents of Australia aged eighteen (18) years or over. The Promoter reserves the right to request any entrant to provide documentary evidence confirming his/her age.
4. Employees of JESSICA Cosmetics Australia, and their associated companies and agents, and re-seller salons, and the immediate family members of such employees are not eligible to enter the Promotion. DATES
5. The Promotion commences at 9:00 am (AEDT) on Monday 1st May 2017,
6. Entries close 23:59 (EST) 31st October 2017.
7. The prize draw will be conducted at 11:00am (AEST), 10th November 2017 (see para 22)
8. A draw for any unclaimed prize will take place on 12th February 2018 (see para 24)
9. The Promotion closes on the date of the Unclaimed Prize Draw (see para 24) 12 February 2018 at 11:59 pm (EST) (“Promotion Period”).
10. Entry to the Promotion requires entrants to purchase any Jessica Cosmetics product, or related salon service that utilises JESSICA Cosmetics product(s), to the retail value of $25 or more (including GST but excluding postage); a. online at www.jessicacosmetics.com.au and/or www.jessicanails.com.au, b. at a participating salon, or c. in a participating salon service that utilises JESSICA product(s) (“Qualifying Purchase”).
11. Online Qualifying Purchasers will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Their free entry ticket number will be advised on the order confirmation.
12. Salon Qualifying Purchasers will be given a free entry ticket at the time of their purchase to complete their details and hand to salon staff.
13. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) entries that are submitted multiple times under the same receipt/invoice number will be invalid; (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements; and unrecognised receipt/invoice numbers will be deemed invalid.
14. Entrants must: (a) retain a copy of store receipt (s) or order invoice (s) as proof of purchase for ALL entries. (Receipt(s)/order invoice(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and show that the purchase was made during the Promotion Period but prior to entry closing.); and (b) where an entrant submits more than twenty (20) entries, for each product used for his/her 21st and subsequent entries, the entrant must keep the whole label/packaging from the product purchased and used to enter; (together,
‘Promotional Materials’). Failure to provide the Promotional Materials when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, render all of an entrant’s entries invalid and forfeit their right to any prize.
15. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. An entrant’s entry must not be, without limitation: a) Late; b) Delayed; c) Incomplete; d) Incomprehensible; e) Unlawful; f) Obscene; g) Defamatory; h) Libellous; i) Threatening; j) Pornographic; k) Harassing; l) Hateful; m) Racially or ethnically offensive; n) Capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; o) Capable of violating any law; and/or p) Capable of giving rise to civil liability.
17. One major Prize of any combination of flights, accommodation and cash to a maximum value of $5,000 to be awarded to one eligible entrant aged eighteen (18) or over.
18. Two minor prizes of $250 to be awarded to two eligible entrants aged eighteen (18) or over
19. The total prize pool value of this Promotion is $5,500.00 TRAVEL PRIZE
20. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability at time of booking for airfares and hotel. The winner and their chosen guests MUST travel together and share the same itinerary.
21. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange and confirm reservation dates for the accommodation component of their prize with the relevant hotel upon receipt of their prize voucher.
22. Luggage check-in and extra options (e.g. speedy boarding, seat and/or meal selection, upgrades etc) will be the cost and responsibility of the winner.
23. All other expenses including but not limited to ground transportation to and from the departing and arrivals airport, additional ground transport, all other transfers, meals and beverages, gratuities, applicable taxes, hotel service charges, airport taxes, surcharges, travel and medical insurance, additional spending money, personal expenses, souvenirs, upgrades, incidentals and expenses not expressly specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner and their chosen guest/s. The major prize winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
24. Winner must inform the Promoter at least thirty (30) days prior to their preferred departure date to arrange airfares. Normal terms and conditions of carriage apply, no stop-over is permitted and there is a maximum stay of 3 months, subject to visa restrictions. Airfare tickets are also not applicable on code share services with other operators and the prize winner is subject to further charges should this not be adhered too.
25. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide correct names of all persons travelling for the booking arrangements, as the Promoter reserves the right to charge the winner $100 per guests per change in addition to any airfare tax or surcharges that may increase related at the time of booking for any corrections that are required to any of the traveling documents due to misinformation provided by the prize winner or any change in itinerary made by the winner and/or their guests.
26. Travel documentation in the form of Vouchers & Air tickets provided to the winner and their chosen guests is to be presented to reservationists for redemption. Failure to present the correct documentation by the winner and/or their chosen guests means that redemption will be at the discretion of the provider and the winner and/or their chosen guests may forfeit or be charged extra costs for their prize.
27. If the winner fails to notify the Promoter or Prize Partner of a change at least 48 hours prior to departure or no-show will forfeit their prize.
28. No responsibility is assumed by the Promoter for any cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events once any tickets have been issued in relation to the prize for any reason whatsoever beyond its control.
29. The winner and their chosen guests will be responsible for ensuring travel insurance and travel papers, including passports (with more than six months until expiry at the time of travel) and visa and ,where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations are in good order and are valid prior or and for the duration of the trip. The Promoter highly recommends that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
30. The Promoter and the associated agencies, make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. It is the sole responsibility of the Prize winners (and their companion/s) to first check with all government travel advisory information regarding the safety and situation of the destination of their chosen destination/event.
31. The Prize winners (and their companion/s) are advised to consult their healthcare professional regarding recommended immunisations and/or health checks prior to travelling and to check for travel warnings and any perceived hazards with appropriate authorities, including www.dfat.gov.au for Australians.
32. The Prize, or any part thereof, must be accepted as awarded and is non-negotiable, non-transferable to another person. It is not possible to earn or redeem frequent flyer rewards on the Prize. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. All aspects of the Prize must be taken together as a package.
33. The winner acknowledges that the Prize may be subject to the terms and conditions of the operators of the relevant accommodation, air and leisure services. The winner must acquaint themselves with these terms and conditions prior to taking the Prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the Prize, or for the breach of those terms and conditions by any person.
34. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any of the Prize suppliers. PRIZE DRAW
35. An electronic random draw from all eligible entries received will be conducted at 11:00am (AEST), 10th November 2017 at Prize Promotions, Unit 18, 7 Boundary Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
36. The winners will be contacted by email or phone using the email address or phone number supplied as part of the winner’s entry and will be published on www.jessicacosmetics.com.au and www.jessicanails.com.au on 11th November 2017 UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
37. A draw for any unclaimed prize will take place on 12th February 2018 at the same time and place as the Major Prize draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing within 2 business days and will be published on www.jessicacosmetics.com.au and www.jessicanails.com.au on 13th November 2017.
38. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant that fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
39. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
40. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier than advertised and the winner will be drawn from entries received to that time.
42. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
43. Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, Jessica Cosmetics Australia and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any claims made by the winner, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion.
44. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12594, ACT Permit No. TP17/00514, SA Permit No. T17/486.